Whilst our main focus has always been working with the education sector, we have, over the years, had the privelege to deliver bespoke services to a number of public sector and commercial organisations including museums, charities, cultural festivals, and commercial organisations both large and small. This has now become one of our main growth areas.
To give a few examples
- We have worked with the British Museum to provide sleep-over workshops for children featuring a number of cultures.
- Provided artists to perform in shopping malls as part of promotions linked to the celebration of major cultural festivals such as Diwali and Chinese New Year.
- Organised fund raising events for many of the UK’s leading charities such as the Red Cross
- Provided workshops for children during the school holidays on behalf of housing associations
- We have run workshops in prisons to raise awareness of cultural diversity
- Our artists, working with children from local schools have led dance workshops which have entertained the crowds at a number of summer festivals
- We have worked with some of the UKs major PLCs such as Sky, running adult workshops or providing performers which have raised awareness of the culture in those countries to which those companies export goods and services.
Whatever your needs we can organise an event for you, wherever you are located, that will meet your precise needs and budget.
Please send an email to email@example.com/ outlining what you have in mind and we will get back to you.